|1 color imprint, included||$1.83||$1.57||$1.41||$1.29||$1.22||$1.13|
|2 color imprint (+$0.08ea)||$1.91||$1.65||$1.49||$1.37||$1.30||$1.21|
|3 color imprint (+$0.16ea)||$1.99||$1.73||$1.57||$1.45||$1.38||$1.29|
|4 color imprint (+$0.24ea)||$2.07||$1.81||$1.65||$1.53||$1.46||$1.37|
- Product size: 0.75″ x 3″ x 1″
- Decoration: 1 -4 color imprint front. 1 color imprint included. Each additional imprint color +$08ea.
- Thumbridge print: 1 color backside print +$0.24ea.
- Custom LOGO print size: Front 0.475″w x 1.725″h. Thumb Ridge Print size 0.125″ x 1.25″.
- Print plate setup $24 per color/location print.
- PMS match: FREE
- Production time: 2 weeks print, plus ground ship.
- Rush service: Rush service $100 four working day production.
- Lighters are a hazardous material to ship. Someone will have to be at delivery address to sign for lighters. Warning label affixed to 2d side of lighter
If you’re looking for a reliable, reusable and affordable lighter, Clipper is a perfect choice. There are more benefits to the Clipper Lighter than most people realize. Here are some of the more common questions and answers about these innovative lighters.
Are Clipper Lighters Eco-friendly?
Clippers are actually renowned for being kind to the environment. The refillable butane gas not only saves your money and other lighters from rotting in a landfill but also is less harmful to the Ozone when emitted. Clipper offers 7xs and 10xs filtered butane cans that make refiling your lighter the more environmentally conscious choice.
What Makes Clipper Lighters so Collectible?
Clipper lighters are collectible for the same reason people collect sneakers: Because they come in a wide variety of colors and designs and are made with different materials such as nylon and metal. Clippers are meant to be collected, displayed, and traded with friends, and can make a fun party favor.
How Do You Refill Your Clipper Lighter With Butane?
Refilling your lighter is a painless process, with only a few simple steps:
- Flipping the lighter upside down, locate the red dot that indicates the refill valve.
- Place the nozzle of your preferred high-quality butane can to the valve and simply press down.
- Hold both upside down for a few seconds to allow the gas to enter the lighter without spilling or allowing air into the lighter.
- There you have it! Your lighter should be refueled, reloaded, and ready to ignite again.
How Do You Replace the Flint in a Clipper Lighter?
Changing the flint in a Clipper is probably the most difficult part of maintaining your lighter, but not to worry, just follow these four steps and you’ll be pro:
- Pull firmly on the metal piece that helps the flint make a spark. This will remove the “poker” from the lighter.
- Remove the piece at the bottom of the poker. The old flint should fall out.
- Drop-in your new Clipper flint and replace the piece at the bottom of the poker.
- Place the poker back in the lighter and test to make sure it works.
- It can be a little tricky screwing all the tiny pieces into place, but once you have, you’re left with an almost brand new lighter! Plus, you’ve done your part to help reduce, reuse, and recycle waste to help save the turtles!
Angela Moreno –
Everything was done quickly and easily and I got my lighters on time and correctly
Robert (verified owner) –
This is our second round of custom clipper lighters from Ganjaprint. They are super helpful with the process, and everything looks great. They arrived very fast too! We are super happy with the results!