|1 color Front imprint, Included.||$1.29||$1.24||$1.19||$1.15||$1.11||$1.09||$1.06||$1.03|
|2 color Front imprint +$0.18ea||$1.47||$1.42||$1.37||$1.33||$1.29||$1.27||$1.24||$1.21|
|3 color Front imprint +$0.36ea||$1.65||$1.60||$1.55||$1.51||$1.47||$1.45||$1.42||$1.39|
|4 color Front imprint +$0.54ea||$1.83||$1.78||$1.73||$1.69||$1.65||$1.63||$1.60||$1.57|
|No Back imprint||+$0||+$0||+$0||+$0||+$0||+$0||+$0||+$0|
|1 color Back imprint||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea||+$0.18ea|
|2 color Back imprint||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea||+$0.36ea|
|3 color Back imprint||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea||+$0.54ea|
|4 color Back imprint||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea||+$0.72ea|
BIC Maxi Lighter Product Specifications
- All Bic lighters are printed by Bic, in Pittston PA.
- Bic considers each production by artwork and imprint color. As long as artwork and imprint color remain the same, we can choose as many lighter body colors as we like (in quantities of 300ea) and still get volume pricing.
- Decoration silkscreen up to 1-4 imprint colors, front and/or back.
- Print size 0.75″ x 2″
- Additional print colors front +$0.18 additional for each additional color, max 4
- Additional print colors back +$0.18 additional for each print color backside, max 4
- Warning label affixed to 2d side of lighter. EZ-Peel federal warning label attached over any second side print.
- Extra vibrant imprint: we can print same ink twice, especially on black Bic lighters, for an extra vibrant imprint +$0.12 ea.
- FREE print plate setups.
- PMS match $32 / color.
- * Light Assortment (600 min): White, light blue, green, yellow ALL with black print. Assortments available in multiples of 600.
- * Dark Assortment (600 min): Black, dark blue, red, dark green ALL with white print. Assortments available in multiples of 600.
- Production time: Currently Bic is running 2-4 weeks to print, plus ground ship. Orders 10k+ please allow 4-6 weeks of production.
- White Bic lighters: we can only offer 1 or 2 imprint colors/locations on white Bic lighters due to flint dust accumulation. All other Bic lighter colors 1-4 print colors front & back OK.
- Hazmat ground ship to USA 1-5 business days. Hazmat ground freight to Canada 5-10 business days.
- Rush service: Bic is not currently offering rush service. Call to inquire if you have an in-hands date.
- Orders shipping to Alaska must use overnight delivery or ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US.
- Priority overnight delivery option $124 per box of 300 Bic lighters. Yes it costs a lot to put hazmat lighters onto an airplane.
- Delivery charges to Canada vary by province and are subject to change. Please contact us if you would like a Canadian delivery quote in advance.
- All Canadian orders subject to provincial VAT taxes.
- Custom Bic lighters are a hazardous material (hazmat) to ship. Someone will have to be at the delivery address to sign for lighters.
- All orders 5,100+ require a commercial delivery address, the truck comes with a liftgate. Residential deliveries 5,100+ subject to additional shipping charges.
Why Advertise with Customized BIC Lighters?
Smoking is social
Smoking is rarely done alone. Whether smokers are taking a break during work, out with friends or even just outside their own homes, they are usually with co-workers, friends and neighbors. Imagine the reach simple custom lighters can have in these common scenarios. An office worker taking a smoke break can suddenly go from one loyal customer to a fan promoting your brand to co-workers. An eye-catching lighter can prove a perfect conversation starter in social situations. And the impact will only multiply from there.
Why habitual smokers love customizable Bic lighters
Habitual smokers tend to use their trusty, dependable Bic lighters for a long time, increasing the chances of starting a conversation about your brand for years to come. The small investment in custom Bic lighters can pay dividends for the entire life of their guaranteed 3,000 lights.
Custom BIC Lighters in Bulk
Get your brand name or product into the right hands with customized BIC lighters. Smoking is often a social activity, making it a great way to reach groups of potential customers and turn them into loyal fans. Get your logo onto these custom printed Bic lighters. How much does a custom lighter cost? Custom lighters can be purchased at a discount in bulk volumes. The choice of lighter color and the number of print colors for the font will also affect the cost of custom lighters.
Choose up to eight colors on both sides of the custom lighters and enjoy free rush shipping for up to 1,000 lighters (one color and one text location only). Make your logo memorable, interesting and aesthetically appealing to create custom lighters that are more than just a lighter – but also a conversation starter, an advertisement for your store and a means of constantly reminding customers about your products. Whether you sell these lighters in-store or distribute them as part of a promotion, custom designed Bic lighters are sure to pay you back with new customers and loyal fans. How long does it take to get custom BIC lighters? It will take 4 to 5 weeks to print custom BIC lighters. Then an additional amount of time for ground shipping before you can get your custom BIC lighters.
Advertise your brand your way with BIC lighters
Don’t let your brand lose its identity. A customized Bic lighter advertises your company your way. The custom-designed logo on each lighter represents you exactly the way you want customers to see you.
Of course, that also means a killer logo will be crucial. Make sure the impression customers get from your custom lighters truly represents you. Whether you want customers to see you as professional, fun, creative, or clever, your logo will need to reflect your company’s core identity.
Simple and sleek custom lighters
Not everyone who has a lighter uses it for smoking. Lighters have a slew of practical uses and are easy for people to hang onto because of their small size. A simple, sleek lighter could find its way into just about anyone’s home, especially if the design is aesthetically pleasing. The simplicity and appeal of an ordinary lighter should not be underestimated. Unlike bulky promotional items and disposable fliers, custom lighters are an object that can keep your company close at hand for consumers for a long time.
A lasting positive impression
You only get a brief moment to make a lasting impression. People have short attention spans. They need a quick and easy way to meet your brand and understand what it’s all about. A custom Bic lighter is a great way to reach people in just a couple of seconds. Make sure they remember who you are and what you do after just a glance. That will also make it more likely that they’ll evangelize your company to their friends and family. A good logo on portable objects such as custom lighters can mean multiple conversations about your company and a slew of new customers.
But it all starts with a fantastic first impression that leaves lasting good feelings among customers. Read on for our design guide to find tips and advice on how to cement that initial positive impression among customers.
More than just a BIC lighter
Lighters aren’t only for smokers. Many people have a lighter with them at all times even if they don’t smoke. Sometimes they’ve gotten custom lighters as a free promotion. Even people who don’t smoke will accept a free lighter if the design is interesting, fun or attention-grabbing. Therefore, lighters can be a great way to get your name out even to people who are not your core consumer audience.
Don’t underestimate the versatility of Bic’s
Don’t overlook people who use lighters for reasons other than smoking. People keep lighters in their pockets, purses and homes for reasons like lighting candles or simply because they enjoy the art on the lighter. The versatility of custom lighters makes them a great way to advertise your name and products. A lighter with an interesting logo design can start a conversation that gets your name out to unlikely customers who didn’t even realize they were curious about your products.
Set yourself apart with branded BIC lighters
Whether you sell your customized Bic lighters or give them away as a free promotion to customers, make sure they remember you. Every dispensary, smoke shop and convenience store has custom lighters for sale, so make sure yours stand out. A memorable design will pay for itself with new customers who become loyal fans of your brand or store. Think about what makes your shop different from competitors and carry that over to your lighter and logo design. Social smokers will not only use your lighter but also remember why they chose you over other brands.
How to design your custom branded BIC lighters
The importance of that initial impression cannot be understated. If you’re new to custom design, read on for some tips on how to create an eye-catching and effective logo that can make customers remember your brand fondly. You’ll discover:
- How to get started designing a logo
- Some dos and don’ts of logo design
- Choosing the right type
- The importance of color
- The bottom line on design
How to get started designing a logo for customized BIC lighters
Not everyone who starts a business is also an expert graphic artist. If that describes you, don’t worry: just because you aren’t a graphic artist doesn’t mean you can’t have a great logo that customers love and remember.
There are a few basics that anyone can learn and keep in mind to make a great logo. First, think carefully about your brand and the kind of imagery that accurately represents your store and products. Now, look up the competition. Seeing a lot of the same design over and over? That doesn’t make for a memorable impression. Try to avoid cliches and boring designs that are getting used by everyone else. Plenty of dispensaries advertise with just a simple green leaf and while that is a quick way to advertise their products, it doesn’t make for a lasting impression. Think about what your dispensary or smoke shop offers that your competitors do not.
Now that you have an image in mind, consider the colors and words that will go along with that image. Both of these are discussed in more detail below, but the best advice is to keep things simple. Too many images, words or colors can come across as visually confusing. Your customers will be left with no impression at all if they can’t figure out what they’re looking at. It can be hard to pare down your ideas to just a few key points, but doing so is one of the most important first steps in designing a logo for your custom lighters. At 1″ x 3.25″ in size, our custom lighters can accommodate 0.75″ x 2.125″ of type. Keep size restrictions in mind when coming up with a logo. The ease and portability of a lighter come at the cost of advertising space.
Some dos and don’ts of logo design on custom logo BIC lighters
There are some simple dos and don’ts when it comes to logo design that can help get you started with customizing your design for your bic lighters:
- DON’T confuse your customers. Less is more.
- DON’T copy everyone else. An original design is far more memorable.
- DON’T change too often. Keep your logo consistent or make only small tweaks to improve it. This will make your custom lighters a true representation of your business for years rather than months.
- DON’T go overboard on details or fonts. One font is usually enough for any logo. Plus, too many words or details will be difficult to see on a lighter. Try to express your brand simply and concisely.
- DO know your audience. Think about what your customers would enjoy carrying around in their pockets.
- DO strive for simplicity. Catch their eye on the first impression with a clear and simple design.
- DO try to be original. Set yourself apart from the competition by researching what everyone else is doing and going for something different.
- DO get feedback. Test out your designs among your employees, friends and customers. Listen to their feedback to identify what works and what needs some editing.
Choosing the right font type for your branded BIC lighters
Lighters don’t allow for a ton of space for text. Choose your words carefully. You should try to put as few words as possible on your logo, whether it’s on custom lighters or a billboard. Customers get a quick impression from the colors and design and only see the words after long consideration. So think carefully about which words your logo needs, if any.
If you do put words on your logo, the font those words are in is just as important as the words themselves – if not more. Type can be clear and striking, or a confusing mess that leaves people scratching their heads. Many brands these days are using sans serif fonts (including Google) because this font is simple, clear and easy to read. But which font you choose depends on your company and the message you want to convey. Keep in mind that elaborate fonts are harder to read, especially at a quick glance.
Give yourself a narrow selection of fonts to choose from
Start by choosing a few fonts and seeing which you prefer. This way you simplify your choice because there are really too many fonts to choose from and you can’t go through all of them. You can also lookup which fonts other brands are using. Even unrelated companies like Google have a lot to teach about effective logo design. A good logo is a good logo, whether it’s on a search engine or a smoke shop. Finally, ask around. See what others think of the font and whether or not it is clear to them.
The importance of the font color on your custom BICs
Color is just as important as the typeface. Color is one of the first things customers will see when they look at your custom designed lighters. A lot of colors may leave a murky impression, while just one could come across as boring and unmemorable. The balance likely lies somewhere in the middle, but finding just the right combination of colors depends on your particular brand.
Choose your custom lighters font color carefully
You don’t need to be an expert on the color wheel to design a good logo, though understanding some basics about color helps. Color affects mood and the palette of your logo can impact how people feel about your brand. Choose colors that complement each other. Contrasting colors can be jarring to the eye, while colors that are too similar may blur together in a way that customers find boring. Look at other brands’ colors, from McDonald’s iconic red and yellow to the more colorful yet still striking Mozilla Firefox logo. Figure out which colors your competitors are using: This could be the perfect place to set yourself apart!
Personalized bulk orders and professional branding – wholesale bottom line
If you aren’t a logo designer, don’t worry. The bottom line is: Make it memorable, keep it simple and get your point across.
Not everyone is a logo designer, but luckily your logo is only one piece of your brand. Stay flexible, listen to feedback from customers and co-workers and get your custom designed lighters into the hands of your fans to promote your business.
If Bics don’t light a fire in your eye, maybe Clippers will!
Bic’s aren’t the be-all-end-all promo custom lighters of choice. Some prefer Clippers. Visit our custom clippers page to see if a different style of lighter might suit you better.